L+R Senior Designer, Chris Martinie attended the 2017 Brand New Conference in Chicago.
Originally from UnderConsideration.com – Read the Full Post
Here is this year’s breakdown of the 16 sessions of the 2017 Brand New Conference that took place this past September 14 – 15 in Chicago, IL, and which was awesome. (If you are looking at this in an RSS reader head on over to the real thing, too much heavy formatting). This is a very long post with a photo of each speaker, very brief summaries from me and my partner Bryony, collected tweets from the audience, and a preview of their video/session, so give it a good time to load. A few other things worth bullet-pointing:
- Videos for purchase are now available.
- A lot more photos from the event have been posted in this Flickr album.
- Additional videos from the conference not included in this post: Day one opening remarks and BNConf identity presentation / Day one closing summary / Day two Brand New summary / Day two closing summary.
- Registration is now open for the 2018 Brand New Conference in New York, NY, on September 13 – 14.
- Next I will post this year’s identity materials. Just have to photograph them and retouch the photos.
That’s it. Enjoy the post. There is a lot of great content from all the speakers.
Photos by Caleb Hamernick.
L+R Senior Designer, Chris Martinie, design shmozzin' with Armin Vit and Zipeng Zhu.
Brand New Conference Founders, Bryony Gomez-Palacio and Armin Vit.